Happy Holidays from the Japlanning Team!
by Sam David Marley-Jarett
Happy Holidays from the Japlanning team! Are you also spending your Christmas and New Year break in Japan? Make sure you check out some of our favourite holiday guides:
- Take the hassle out of transiting with your bags and ship them to your hotel!
- Need something to fill some gaps in the day with in Tokyo? Here’s our list of free activities when you’re in the big city. Are you overwhelmed by the train system? Check our guide on how to tame it. Go for a hike from Shinjuku to Harajuku or check out some of our other trails as well.
- Travelling to the Kansai region? Check out our list of the best free things to do in Osaka! While you’re there, grab a bite on the Dotonbori.
- Speaking of food, if you’re looking to try some unique culinary experiences? Check out our guides on Fugu (‘puffer fish’), Kobe Beef,
- Gadget freak? You need to know how to get connected in Japan, and our guide on buying electronics in Japan.
- Not into gadgets but still need your shopping fix? We’ve got you covered on shopping big brands in Japan, and also shopping thriftily at 100 yen stores.
- Leaving it until last minute to find a place to stay? Check out our guide on using Airbnb in Japan.
- Are you travelling alone? Japan is one of the safest places to travel! We’ve got more info on ridin’ solo in Japan.
But super importantly, make sure you read our guide on spending Christmas in Japan, enjoy your trip and have a safe and stress-free holiday!
Happy Holidays from all of us at Japlanning.com and have a wonderful new year.